The art of representing forms and figures on a surface by means of lines.
- Only one (1) project can be submitted.
- Mounting and matting is preferred. The submission should be no larger than 36 inches by 48 inches. Framing is optional.
- The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- The contestant must be available to answer questions from the judges.
- Composition (20 pts)
- Line/Form (20 pts)
- Presentation (20 pts)
- Technique/Craftsmanship (20 pts)
- Theme (20 pts)
Print & Download the Requirements & Criteria for this Category
Print & Download the Requirements For All Visual Arts
Print & Download the Requirements for All Categories
Mentors Coaching Log
Mentors Evaluation Form