ACT-SO Columbia is pleased to introduce Junior ACT-SO, a mentoring program for students in grades 7-8 to prepare them to participate in the ACT-SO Columbia Olympics upon entering high school.
Students who submit an application, and are selected by our team of mentors will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Participation in ACT-SO workshops & master classes.
- Participation in special ACT-SO trips & events.
- Gain community service hours for volunteering in the Columbia ACT-SO competition and other local events.
Here are three reasons why your child should participate in Junior ACT-SO:
- Your child will be engaged in a positive atmosphere of selected high school applicants and mentors.
- We teach your child real “life lessons” that will help them succeed in both the classroom and life.
- We’re not just another boring activity. We actually have fun.
At the moment, we have reached maximum capacity for new ACT-SO applicants. Click Here to join our Junior ACT-SO Waiting List.