The process, art and technique of taking images recorded by a camera and reproducing them on a photosensitive surface.
- No more than six (6) photographs can be submitted or one (1) collage of work.
- The photographs must be uniformly mounted using white, black or gray boards.
- The photographs and/or mounting boards must be no larger than 20×16 inches and mounted on white, black, or gray color boards.
- The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- Choice of film (15 pts) – Black and white, color slide or color negative
- Cleanness (15 pts)
- Composition (20 pts)
- Effective Use of Light (35 pts)
- Mounting of Photographs (15 pts)
Print & Download the Requirements & Criteria for this Category
Print & Download the Requirements For All Visual Arts
Print & Download the Requirements for All Categories
Mentors Coaching Log
Mentors Evaluation Form