The art of making three-dimensional figures or designs.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- Oral presentations must not exceed three (3) minutes.
- Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Concept (20 pts)
- Composition (20 pts)
- Craftsmanship (20 pts)
- How well the medium was applied (20 pts)
- 3-Dimensional Form(20 pts)
Print & Download the Requirements & Criteria for this Category
Print & Download the Requirements For All Visual Arts
Print & Download the Requirements for All Categories
Mentors Coaching Log
Mentors Evaluation Form